Monday, May 19, 2008

short, but sweet....

Eric said I have to go home and ride my bike, it is more important than blogging. He is right. So that is what I'll do now.

At the same time, I just wanted to say that last week ended well for me after a rough start. I decided at the beginning that I really didn't want to bog angry or to just whine in this forum unless truly necessary. As a result, I didn't have much to say last week until Thursday, and then have been too busy to write.

I'll have to update soon with some of my thoughts and a few more details.

Until, then...rubber side down, happy trails, yadda, yadda, yadda.
-Amber

3 comments:

Marit C-L said...

Hang in there! Good for you for not writing about the negative stuff. Funny - it definitely affects us ALL! But I have noticed that while we can't always change what happens, we DO have the ability to change HOW we choose to look at things. Or something like that. :)

Hey - just got your note. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to meet you guys - but I'm actually flying out Tuesday morning at 5:30 AM. Sweet. Nothing like an EARLY mornig flight, right?

Otherwise, I would have really enjoyed getting to meet the two of you, and even possibly sherpa your bike race. You know, I am (supposedly) the WBS... :) :) :) And I DO brew a wicked French Press... Next time friends!

Hope that you guys have a safe trip to MN and hang in there with stuff! Sending you good vibes from MN and soon-to-be-Florida.

kerrie said...

i love whining....

The Original SunnyD said...

What's wrong with whining... and bogging? Hope your ride was good. I needed someone last week to tell me to go home and ride! Can I borrow Eric for a day or two?