Friday, May 2, 2008

bzzzzzzz.....

I am so proud of E for figuring out how to post pics on blogspot. I could probably do that too, but haven't tried yet. Good job with the bike pics, hun!

Another trip to the eye dr this morning, another sign of small progress (! yeah !) and another request to come back in a week for them to take another peek (grrr).

Otherwise, work has kept be busy since the training has been on hold for the eye healing. That is really what inspired this post....work.

We got a new client in who is on a tight timeline to get a food additive purified (turns out their entire supply tastes like hay....). Due to confidentiality, I can't say who they are or what their additive is....but I will venture out there and tell ya'll (that was for you, Erica) that it is a common, natural ingredient, found in java and other hot beverages, that many American's (and bloggers!) can't do without. I am working like a mad woman to get ready for a super-accelerated 3-batch manufacturing run we want to get done next week.

...and I sure could use some of their product!


Bbbzzzzzz.

I'll be spending some time on this at home this weekend, and some java might just be what I need to help me speed through it so I can get on with the rest of my weekend. Considering where we were on this project last Friday (they were visiting us for the first time for an audit) to where we are now, the project defiantly is a speedy one!

Good luck to ALL racers at Wildflower (Sunny!) and St. Croix (Amanda and all the others who we don't "know" but do follow through their blogs.) May speed be on your side!

...and to Erica and Ryan...we love you both and hope that this weekend is special, lovely, and peaceful. Godspeed Ryan, you are in our thoughts and prayers. We hope that your tour in Afghanistan will be quick and painless. We promise to take good care of Erica. We will miss you. See you soon, my friend, fifteen months is not that long, really!!

-A

1 comment:

Marit C-L said...

My thoughs and prayers are with both Erica and Ryan -

Wow the project sounds VERY important.... keep up the good work.

Also - had to laugh about the picture feature on blogger. After a few days of dinkering around, I finally figured it out. :)

BEAUTIFUL bikes.... nice eye candy on a Saturday morning!