Thursday, April 24, 2008

4 Eyes Down, None to Go

Amber had her Lasik surgery a few hours ago and everything seemed to go fine. Tomorrow will be the first real test of her vision. She fell asleep on the car ride home so she should be able to rest this afternoon, but Sammy the cat was demanding attention when I left.

Since I have now completed the one week without exercise, I asked the doctor if I could start running and biking again. He told me to go only half distance at first from what I am used to. Not sure if he realized that he gave me the green light to do a half IM.

1 comment:

Marit C-L said...

Feel better you two! Now that it's over and done with - ENJOY YOUR TIME OFF! No sense in "rushing" your post- IM body. Spend lots of quality time together, and heal soon.

Yes, no doubt - the doc probably doesen't realize that half of what you're used to still invoves 4:XX or 5:XX amount of hours... :)