Thursday, September 4, 2008

What I did for my summer (vacation)

So E tells me it is time to write a race report. I think he might have even mentioned it was my duty to sit down and get the thing written. I am not sure why I am dwaddling on this task, but I have just not been in a hurry to fully reflect on the race, yet.

I told him it is because I also want to post pictures, and we still haven't downloaded the camera. Which is true.

And I have been very busy at work this week. Which is also true. And a good thing.

And all last week while still on vacation and traveling, E inadvertently hogged all the computer time. It really wasn't his fault, I just kept falling asleep every time we had any free time to ourselves.

But I also think it is due to a touch of sadness. All summer, we put forth a lot of effort, time, sweat, even some training tears towards this race. And now it is finished. My summer, and my summer vacation (the race trip), is over. I want to let it linger just a little longer.

I did sit down and update my training log for coach for the past 2+ weeks, so I have a skeleton race report from there to work with. It is a start.

-A

1 comment:

kerrie said...

yeah, come on already!!! i want pictures or it didn't happen! and i also want to know what you are doing with all of your free time now.